Free Monthly Workshop:
Is your program integrating clinical judgment skills across the curriculum to prepare your students for clinical practice and Next Generation NCLEX® (NGN) licensure?
According to new research, Tanner’s Clinical Judgment Model is the most popular framework used in nursing education and is recommended to teach students clinical judgment skills.
Learn how to effectively use KeithRN tools, new Think Like a Nurse student textbooks, and unfolding clinical reasoning case studies that integrate Tanner’s Clinical Judgment Model into your teaching.
- Compare and contrast critical thinking, clinical reasoning, and clinical judgment.
- Construct a concise, practice-based classroom presentation to eliminate infobesity and emphasize active learning.
- Learn how to successfully utilize KeithRN tools and unfolding clinical reasoning case studies in the classroom, clinical, and simulation settings to develop clinical judgment.
- Learn how to integrate the Think Like a Nurse student textbook series across the curriculum and review application activities to deepen learning.
This workshop is offered monthly on Zoom for free. Bring your questions! These sessions will include opportunities to discuss your concerns and have a conversation with other nurse educators.
All workshops will be from —
10AM to 12PM CST
- June 2, 2023 — Register Now
- July 7, 2023 — Register Now
- August 4, 2023 — Register Now
- September 1, 2023 — Register Now
- October 6, 2023 — Register Now
- November 3, 2023 — Register Now
- December 1, 2023 — Register Now