Overview of Dilemma:
Death is inevitable. When it becomes apparent that aggressive medical treatment is no longer a treatment option, it is not uncommon to find that some members of the family cannot accept this grim prognosis, but insist that everything that can be done must be done. How can the nurse support both the patient and a grieving family is the essence of this dilemma.
1. Develop “art” of Nursing
- By emphasizing importance of caring, compassion, and spiritual care.
2. Develop Ethical Decision Making
- By applying ethical decision making to real-life dilemmas of practice.
3. Develop Professional Behaviors
- By emphasizing how a nurse acts as a nursing professional.
Never pay extra for another case study.
All inclusive membership is your best value with unlimited access to over 200 case studies, exclusive topics, and video teaching aides.
Get started today for only $1!