Twelve Essential SKINNY Reasoning Case Studies:
SKINNY Reasoning is a case study level that is short, concise and will empower you as an educator to make learning active so students can practice clinical decision making in the safety of your classroom or clinical post-conference setting!
Case Study Topics in Workbook
Each topics comes complete with student version and fully developed answer key.
- Gastroenteritis: INFECTION
- Asthma: GAS EXCHANGE
- Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia: CELLULAR REGULATION
- Failure to Thrive: NUTRITION
- Ectopic Pregnancy: REPRODUCTION
- Preeclampsia: INTRACRANIAL REGULATION
- Fetal Distress/C-Section: PERFUSION
- Postpartum Hemorrhage: PERFUSION
- Bipolar Depression: MOOD & AFFECT
- Major Depressive Disorder: MOOD & AFFECT
- Posttraumatic Stress Disorder: MOOD & AFFECT
- Schizophrenia: MOOD & AFFECT
Never pay extra for another case study.
All inclusive membership is your best value with unlimited access to over 200 case studies, different levels of complexity, exclusive topics, and video teaching.
Get started today!