Case Study Scenario:
John Franklin is a 35-year-old African American male who has a history of hypertension and asthma who smokes ½ ppd since the age of eighteen.
He began to feel more short of breath after supper today and began to have a persistent non-productive cough. He ran out of his albuterol inhaler two months ago and has audible expiratory wheezing when he comes to the triage window of the emergency department (ED). John is promptly brought to a room in the ED and you are the nurse responsible for his care.
1. Develop Critical Thinking
- By applying and using knowledge most important to practice
2. Develop Clinical Reasoning
- By recognizing relevant clinical data to identify the nursing priority
3. Develop Clinical Judgment
- Outcome when student interprets, notices, and responds appropriately
Never pay extra for another case study.
All inclusive membership is your best value with unlimited access to over 200 case studies, exclusive topics, and video teaching aides.
Get started today!