Overview of Dilemma:
The coronavirus pandemic is causing numerous ethical and practice dilemmas that nurses are caught right in the middle of and results in moral and ethical distress.
How does the nurse make the right decision when standards of patient care are compromised in a crisis?
This salient clinical dilemma case study with the scenario in principles derived from a nurse on the front lines of the pandemic will provoke fruitful discussion and dialogue and make the ethical and professional aspect of practice real and relevant!
1. Develop “art” of Nursing
- By emphasizing importance of caring, compassion, and spiritual care.
2. Develop Ethical Decision Making
- By applying ethical decision making to real-life dilemmas of practice.
3. Develop Professional Behaviors
- By emphasizing how a nurse acts as a nursing professional.
How to Get Part II of This Dilemma
Part II of this clinical dilemma is exclusive to my all-inclusive membership is your best value to transform the way you teach with innovative case studies!
Get immediate unlimited access to over 110 case studies, exclusive topics, and other nurse thinking tools!