Overview of Dilemma:
When a patient is anxious, could this represent something more than a primary problem of anxiety? In this dilemma, a patient who almost died after surgery is making excellent progress, but something may be wrong. Does his sudden onset of shortness of breath and feelings of anxiety represent a physical, emotional, or a spiritual problem? The nurse needs to think in action and determine the current nursing priority to provide needed care and support.
1. Develop “art” of Nursing
- By emphasizing importance of caring, compassion, and spiritual care.
2. Develop Ethical Decision Making
- By applying ethical decision making to real-life dilemmas of practice.
3. Develop Professional Behaviors
- By emphasizing how a nurse acts as a nursing professional.
Never pay extra for another case study.
All inclusive membership is your best value with unlimited access to over 200 case studies, exclusive topics, and video teaching aides.
Get started today for only $1!