Overview of Dilemma:
Incivility continues to be a problem in nursing education. This dilemma identifies the most common uncivil behaviors that students demonstrate toward faculty and even other students. This activity will increase student awareness of incivility so unprofessional attitudes and behaviors are recognized, remedied and replaced with an attitude of respect.
1. Develop “art” of Nursing
- By emphasizing importance of caring, compassion, and spiritual care.
2. Develop Ethical Decision Making
- By applying ethical decision making to real-life dilemmas of practice.
3. Develop Professional Behaviors
- By emphasizing how a nurse acts as a nursing professional.
Never pay extra for another case study.
All inclusive membership is your best value with unlimited access to over 200 case studies, exclusive topics, and video teaching aides.
Get started today for only $1!