Overview of Dilemma
Most nursing students experience high levels of stress. For some, it crosses a line and the slow fade of burnout can steal the joy and passion of caring for others. Nursing has one of the highest rates of burn out of any profession. Identifying EARLY signs of burnout and practical strategies to cultivate self-care is required and is the emphasis of this nursing dilemma.
1. Develop “art” of Nursing
- By emphasizing importance of caring, compassion, and spiritual care.
2. Develop Ethical Decision Making
- By applying ethical decision making to real-life dilemmas of practice.
3. Develop Professional Behaviors
- By emphasizing how a nurse acts as a nursing professional.
Never pay extra for another case study.
All inclusive membership is your best value with unlimited access to over 200 case studies, exclusive topics, and video teaching aides.
Get started today for only $1!