Four Foundational Fundamental Case Studies:
SKINNY Reasoning is a case study level that is short, concise and will empower you as an educator to make learning active so students can practice clinical decision making in the safety of your classroom or clinical post-conference setting!
- Nursing Assessment: Respiratory
- Nursing Assessment: Cardiac
- Nursing Skills: Urinary Catheterization
- Pain Control-Postop (1 of 2) SKINNY Reasoning
1. Develop Critical Thinking
- By applying and using knowledge most important to practice
2. Develop Clinical Reasoning
- By recognizing relevant clinical data to identify the nursing priority
3. Develop Clinical Judgment
- Outcome when student interprets, notices, and responds appropriately
Never pay extra for another case study.
All inclusive membership is your best value with unlimited access to over 200 case studies, exclusive topics, and video teaching aides.
Get started today!