Case studies suited for advanced nursing students.
Best-suited to the advanced student, these case studies build upon the scenario presented in Rapid Reasoning, including an “unfolding” evaluation.
- Recognizing Clinical Relevance
Identify clinically significant data from the medical history and lab results.
- Analyzing Nurse-Collected Clinical Data
Identify clinically significant data from vital signs and nursing assessment.
- Practicing Clinical Reasoning
12 sequential questions to develop nurse-thinking.
- Nurse-Thinking Through the Applied Sciences
Develop a care plan around relevant lab values.
- Evaluating Effectiveness of Interventions
Interpret clinical data to determine whether there’s a need to rescue.
- Practicing Collaborative Communication
Review SBAR report.
- Caring and the Art of Nursing
Reflective questions to encourage empathy, engagement, and caring.
Browse Unfolding Reasoning case studies in the KeithRN Store.
Select any topic below for additional info.
- Parkinsons Disease