Case studies suited for advanced nursing students.
Best-suited to the advanced student, these case studies build upon the scenario presented in Rapid Reasoning, including an “unfolding” evaluation.
- Recognizing Clinical Relevance
Identify clinically significant data from the medical history and lab results.
- Analyzing Nurse-Collected Clinical Data
Identify clinically significant data from vital signs and nursing assessment.
- Practicing Clinical Reasoning
12 sequential questions to develop nurse-thinking.
- Nurse-Thinking Through the Applied Sciences
Develop a care plan around relevant lab values.
- Evaluating Effectiveness of Interventions
Interpret clinical data to determine whether there’s a need to rescue.
- Practicing Collaborative Communication
Review SBAR report.
- Caring and the Art of Nursing
Reflective questions to encourage empathy, engagement, and caring.
Browse Unfolding Reasoning case studies in the KeithRN Store.
Select any topic below for additional info.
Never pay extra for another case study.
All-inclusive membership is your best value, with unlimited access to over 200 case studies, exclusive topics, and video teaching aides.
Get started today for only $1!
Exclusive Topics Only Inside Membership
- Fundamental Skills-NG Insertion
- Fundamental Nsg. Assessment:
- Respiratory System
- Neuro System
- GI System
- GU System
- Integumentary System
- Respiratory Distress
- Cardiac Arrest
- Altered Mental Status/Syncope
- Post-op Total Knee Arthroplasty
- Community Health: Homeless
- Community Health: Priority Setting Activity
- Home Health: Heart Failure (Part 1 & 2)
- Congenital Heart Defect
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Failure to Thrive
- Sickle Cell Anemia
- Antepartum Care (1/4)
- Normal Vaginal Delivery (2/4)
- Postpartum Vaginal Delivery (3/4)
- Infant Care (4/4)
- Breastfeeding Infant
- Placental Abruption
- Postpartum Affective Disorder
- Borderline PD
- Depression-Older Adult/Suicidal
- PTSD-Army Veteran