Case studies suited for intermediate nursing students.
Builds upon Skinny and Fundamental Reasoning case studies by incorporating the KeithRN model of clinical reasoning.
- Recognizing Clinical Relevance
Identify clinically significant data from the medical history and lab results.
- Analyzing Nurse-Collected Clinical Data
Identify clinically significant data from vital signs and nursing assessment.
- Practicing Clinical Reasoning
12 sequential questions to develop nurse-thinking.
- Identifying Clinical Priorities
Determine care planning and priority setting.
- Nurse-Thinking Through the Applied Sciences
Develop a care plan around relevant lab values.
- Caring and the Art of Nursing
Reflective questions to encourage empathy, engagement, and caring.
Browse Rapid Reasoning case studies in the KeithRN Store.
Select any topic below for additional info.
Exclusive Topics Only Inside Membership
- Post-op Total Knee Arthroplasty
- Congenital Heart Defect
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Failure to Thrive
- Antepartum Care (1/4)
- Normal Vaginal Delivery (2/4)
- Postpartum Vaginal Delivery (3/4)
- Infant Care (4/4)
- Borderline PD
- PTSD-Army Veteran
And many more!