Case studies suited for first-year nursing students
Builds upon Skinny Reasoning case studies by applying the sciences of pharmacology, F&E, and nursing process.
- Recognizing Clinical Relevance
Identify clinically significant data from the medical history and lab results.
- Analyzing Nurse-Collected Clinical Data
Identify clinically significant data from vital signs and nursing assessment.
- Nurse-Thinking Through the Applied Sciences
Apply F&E, pharmacology, and dosage calculation to the bedside.
- Identifying Clinical Relationships
Recognize patterns in clinical data.
- Identifying Clinical Priorities
Determine care planning and priority setting.
- Caring and the Art of Nursing
Reflective questions to encourage empathy, engagement, and caring.
Browse Fundamental Reasoning case studies in the KeithRN Store.
Select any topic below for additional info.
Exclusive Topics Only Inside Membership
- Post-op Total Knee Arthroplasty
- Congenital Heart Defect
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Failure to Thrive
- Antepartum Care (1/4)
- Normal Vaginal Delivery (2/4)
- Postpartum Vaginal Delivery (3/4)
- Infant Care (4/4)
- Borderline PD
- PTSD-Army Veteran
And many more!