This level is best suited for basic med/surg or first year nursing students.
Builds on FUNDAMENTAL Reasoning and SKINNY Reasoning by incorporating the essence of my practice-based model of clinical reasoning that captures how a nurse thinks in practice in a logical and sequential framework.
- Developing Nurse Thinking by Identifying Clinical Relevance/Significance.
*Identify clinically significant data from history of present problem and lab results
- Nurse Collected Clinical Data.
*Identify clinically significant data from VS and nursing assessment.
- Developing Nurse Thinking by Practicing Clinical Reasoning.
*Uses my unique template of 12 sequential questions that develop nurse thinking.
- Developing Nurse Thinking by Identifying PRIORITIES.
*Identify nursing and patient education priorities as well as prioritize several orders in the correct sequence.
- Developing Nurse Thinking by APPLICATION of the Applied Sciences.
*Develop a plan of care around a relevant lab value.
- Caring & the “Art” of Nursing.
*Reflective questions to encourage empathy, engagement, and caring
Each case study topic $25
Complete with PDF student version and a fully developed answer key!
Download a complementary case study on sepsis/urosepsis!
- Each case study purchased gives the educator the right to use for their INDIVIDUAL use only.
- No modifications may be made to any copyrighted documents without prior permission from KeithRN.
- Use is granted for personal or educational purposes only.
- Paper copies of PDF files may be made, but ONLY for personal or academic use in your program.