This level best suited for practical and/or first-year/fundamental RN nursing students.
Builds on SKINNY Reasoning by emphasizing and applying the sciences of pharmacology, F&E, and nursing process.
- Developing Nurse Thinking by Identifying Clinical Relevance/Significance.
*Identify clinically significant data from history of present problem and lab results
- Nurse Collected Clinical Data.
*Identify clinically significant data from vital signs and nursing assessment.
- Developing Nurse Thinking by APPLICATION of the Applied Sciences.
*Applies F&E, pharmacology, and dosage calculation to the bedside
- Developing Nurse Thinking by Identifying Clinical RELATIONSHIPS.
*Develop clinical thinking by identifying patterns/relationships of clinical data
- Developing Nurse Thinking by Identifying Clinical PRIORITIES.
*Contextualize care planning and priority setting to bedside
- Caring and the “Art” of Nursing.
*Reflective questions to encourage empathy, engagement, and caring
Each case study topic $25
Complete with PDF student version and a fully developed answer key!
- Each case study purchased gives the educator the right to use for their INDIVIDUAL use only.
- No modifications may be made to any copyrighted documents without prior permission from KeithRN.
- Use is granted for personal or educational purposes only.
- Paper copies of PDF files may be made, but ONLY for personal or academic use in your program.