Practice “nurse thinking” by contextualizing and applying classroom content to the bedside!
Additional clinical reasoning resources to transform your classroom and clinical!
“Nurse thinking” resources to practically prepare you for professional practice!
From the Blog
In order to be radically transformed, nursing education must develop a consensus of what is the most important emphasis or “sun” of the curriculum that everything else orbits around. According to a current article co-authored by Linda Caputi this emphasis must be…Details
Get Your FREE Resource List!
- I've been teaching a four day NCLEX review for our seniors this week and have used several of your case studies. It made our class so much more fun than the traditional "death by power point". I am excited to help them learn to "Think like a Nurse" using your method. Thank you!Joy Kimbrell, RN, MSN, Assistant Professor of Nursing/Director of the Center for Nursing Success, Cumberland University, Lebanon, TN
- I LOVE the new case studies, and they are especially appreciated by my students. Thanks for all the work you are doing to enhance student learning!Pamela K. Kemp, RN, MSN, CEN Assistant Professor, Nursing Delgado Community College Charity School of Nursing, New Orleans, LA
- "I implemented Keith's clinical reasoning case study on pneumonia/COPD. The students LOVED it. They were so engrossed in it that when I told them it was time to stop and discuss,for the first time ever asked for extra time to complete it!"Cynthia Sterling-Fox, RN, MSN, FNP-C, CUNY Medgar Evers College, Brooklyn, NY
- "I just finished my first clinical rotation of using Keith's Clinical Reasoning Care Plan instead of our traditional care plan. Great success! The students loved it, I loved it, and they report feeling much better prepared for patient care."Rob Morris, RN, MSN , Nursing Faculty, College of the Sequoias, Visalia, California
- I've been using Keith's case studies for the past couple of years. I've decreased my PPT time to allow case studies during class. The student's love it, and our class time is much more productive. They score higher on their exams because of the "application".Rob Morris, RN, MSN , Nursing Faculty, College of the Sequoias, Visalia, California
- I have been using your Rapid Reasoning Case Studies with my 2nd year nursing students. The students have said that they really like the case studies as it makes them really have to think through the important physiologic concepts as well as apply what they know.Linden Fraser, RN, MSN, Nicolet College, Rhinelander, WI
- Your clinical reasoning case studies make it clear how everything "fits" all together.Jennifer Bocek, SN, St. Catherine’s University, St. Paul, MN
- I have adapted and utilized your thinking tools for clinical and I have seen a tremendous increase in the clinical decision making abilities of my students.Leeann Denning, DNP, RN, CNE, Shawnee State University, Portsmouth, OH